miércoles, 23 de marzo de 2011

About Myself

Hi!! My name is Abigail Ureta and I am 19 years old, but in just a month is my birthday!!! So when this course finish I will be 20 years old and this make me really happy.
I am a student of geography, I love my career because I think that with this I can save this world.
I now, that is very utopic, but is great think that we can change the things.
I am a person really funny and I love sharing with my friends all the time. I have a boyfriend for two years ago, his name is Pablo and I love him. In the picture of the bottom I am with him.

My real passion is the films, Im a real fun of this topic and I spend a lot of time in see movies of all kinds. My favorite gender is the science fiction, because I like imagine a lot of different and unreal words. For this reason also I love read in specially science fiction literature.

OK. is all for today, Luvya.


Abi :)


1 comentario:

  1. Hi Abigail
    Great first post! Glad to see you are in love. That is the best.

    ResponderEliminar