miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

Live music

Hi!!
Today I am going to talk about concerts. In my opinion the concerts is most fun activity that you can do ever. I think that to see your favorite groups in live is great.My first concert was when I was like 9 years old and was awesome. I don’t remember good who was the artist, but the sensation was spectacular.  The people concentration is not a problem for me, because I am used to go to concerts and I have technical for get over this.
I am have gone to a lot of concerts like Oasis, Deep Purple, Pearl Jam, Madonna, Credence, Andres Calamaro, Los fabulosos Cadillac, Charly García, Metallica, Iron Maiden between others. I love concerts really.
My favorite’s concerts ever were the Oasis concert, I have seen twice, is my favorite group ever. Another concert was El abrazo, because these concerts gather a lot of my favorite artists, also was the first time in my life in the VIP area. This concert was spectacular, in these day it was very hot and the paving burn. But in the night rain!!!! When start the rain, in the stage was Charly García and I am waiting for him all day. Anyway I am enjoying this concert a lot.
Well, I can’t say was have be the concert of my life, because I am still young and I have too many concerts left to go. In this moment I am waiting for Paul McCartney may 11th and Cahrly García may 24th.

OK, is all for today. Luvya


Abi :)

3 comentarios:

  1. Oh!, i go just one concert in my life. You are my heroine.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I envy you for Madonna, neither I have problem with the concentration of people, kisses

    ResponderEliminar