miércoles, 13 de abril de 2011

My loving notebook

Hi!!
Today I am going to talk about technology. I don’t like technology too much, but I think that is very necessary because in this world you can’t live without her.  Always you need be communicated, for this reason I use the technology.
If I have chosen my favorite piece of technology, I say the computer, better than that, the notebook. My notebook is my most loyal partner; in him I can do everything. I can talk with my friends, study and work, listen in music, read, watch movies, play games, etc.  But nothing of these things can be possible without the internet, so maybe the internet is my favorite. I have my notebook since 2008, the notebook belongs to my mom in the first place, but she never knows like use them, then she given to me. Since this day I am the happiest person on the earth. I use my computer every day and mi moms always tell me of for this, but I do every things in the computer. I am really addicted.
Another thing I love like the computer is that I can save a lot of information, pictures, document, books, movies, but I think that is very important save these things in other device extern of de computer, because in one occasion I lost a lot of pictures when my previous computer died. In short, I can’t live without the computer.

OK, is all for today. Luvya!!!

Abi :)

9 comentarios: