miércoles, 27 de abril de 2011

Self Control

Hi!!
Today I am going to talk about my favorite song this week. The song is “Self control” by Laura Branigan. I really love this song and always is present in my memory, but sometimes this song back to my mind and hit me.
The first time that I heard this song was long time ago, when I played play station, in the game GTA, in this game when the character was in his car to kill another gangster or he running away of cops, he had the option to change the dial of the radio and in one of this was this song, I am love it. But never knows the song name. I know the name for a friend.
This song like me, because I love the 80s music and this song have all the rhythm of this years. It’s very catchy and melodic. I feel good when I listening. When I go in the subway and show up in my mp3 I feel like dancing and I fell really happy and smile alone. People say me strange but I don’t care.
The song talk about a girl who is in love of the night, the night is her world and she loose the self control, the lights, people of the night, music are the things that she love
I say night I'm living in the forest of a dream, I know the night is not as it would seem, I must believe in something. So I'll make myself believe it. That this night will never…

Abi :)

7 comentarios:

  1. I used to play GTA so much...one of my favourite video games ever ahahaha!! Cool song, i think I first heard it there too ahahah!!

    see you!

    x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i dont know them but what i do know is the GTA game!!!! what a game

    ResponderEliminar
  3. that good song is the best the 80´

    ResponderEliminar
  4. In the third paragraph is: People SEE me no SAY me... sorry xD

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I dont know who is Laura but I will listen her someday xD

    ResponderEliminar