viernes, 27 de mayo de 2011

waterfall

Hi every vary, today I'm going to show you and talk about a picture that i love it and is very espetial for me. This photo is from Radal, the place where i go almost every summer.

This picture is from two years ago, in the end of the summer of 2009. That day my brother, my cousin and her girlfriend, a couple of friends and me went to the "La Leona"  Waterfall by the day. We decided go to that place because it was a beautifull day and there were not people that morning so we walked about an hour from our tents to this place and stayed there all day, swiming, walking, having lunch, playing, taking a rest, etc. 

My brother took this picture, I remember when i told him that takes the photo because i was swimming in that moment and i didn't wet the camera. 
The picture shows the waterfall "La Leona" in Radal, one of the many waterfalls that there near that place. I like this picture for many reasons. Is a picture from a place that I love, is a very beautiful picture and that day was so great, it was a sunny dayin nature with a terrific landscape, just an incredible moment and day.
 

2 comentarios: