miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2011

Web site

Hi!!!
Today I am going to talk about my favorite web site.  I have a lot of web site I visit every day. I prefer that the entertainment.
For the people that know me, is very obviously, facebook in the first place. Facebook is a web site where you can do almost everything, you can share whit your friends, you can share pictures, video, music, and you can play games, talk whit your friends, etc.  This web site it’s very useful and I really love it. I discovered this page in 2008 when a friend of my show me. Facebook has a lot of changes in these years but still like me. I use facebook every day and every moment if a can. A lot of times, for example when I study, facebook is good to take a break and distracting for a while.
In the second place is Cuevana. Cuevana.tv is a web site where you can watch a lot of movies and TV series in a great quality and FREE. Yes its free, believes it.  I spend a lot of time in see this page, because I love movies and series and this page I have access to a lot of content not available in Chilean TV. I enjoy this page because in my free time I can watch everything movie I want.
OK. It’s all for today. Luvya!!
Abi J
http://www.facebook.com/AbitaUreta

http://www.cuevana.tv/

9 comentarios: